BANDA 12K 1 OHM
The ELECTRA line was developed especially for those looking for an incomparable bass.
It has a frequency response of 5 to 500Hz (-3dBs).
Because of this.
ELECTRA will only play Subwoofers.
The BASS BOOST @ 45Hz feature is a differentiator further reinforcing the bass of your system.
* Designed on a 100% aluminum chassis.
it works with 12000 WRMS power with 1 channel input for connection and 1 Ohm impedance.
It has very low harmonic distortion (less than 1%) and Clipping indicator.
forced ventilation and short circuit protection.
* Maximum Power 14.4v @ 1 Ohm: 14200 WRMS
* Maximum Power 12.6v @ 1 Ohm: 9200 WRMS
* Efficiency @ 2 Ohms: 82%
* Efficiency @ 1 Ohms: 73%
* Input Voltage: 9 - 15V
* Input Impedance: 100K Ohms
* THD+N: <1%
* Input Sensitivity: 180mV to 2.5V
* Noise Signal Ratio: 85dB
* Frequency Response: 20Hz to 600Hz (-3dB)
* Bass Boost @ 45Hz: Variable from 0 to +18dB
* HPF (Subsonic): 20 - 80 Hz @ 12dB/octave Linkwitz-Riley
* LPF (Crossover): 80 - 600 Hz @ 12dB/octave Linkwitz-Riley
* Recommended Fuse: 600A
* Resting Current: ~4.0A
* Maximum Current (sine signal): 1380 A
* Maximum Current (musical signal): 600 A
* Power cables (min recommended): 2 x 50mm / 2 x 0 AWG
* Output Cables (recommended min): 2 x 10mm / 2 x 6 AWG
* Weight: 18 lbs (8.2Kg)
* Height: 2.4-in (60 mm)
* Width: 10.5-in (264 mm)
* Depth: 17.5-in (443 mm)