The BASS 1.200 Amplifier Module is carefully developed with highest technology, offering unique efficiency and performance for automotive audio systems.
Intended for sub-bass and bass responses, it has a maximum power of 1.200 Watts RMS in a single-channel, running at a 1-ohm impedance, with frequency responses at a rate from 8Hz to 250Hz, with customized adjustments according to the size of the trunk and the most prominent frequency of each vehicle through the BASS BOOST and the option of choice of center frequency.
This product can offer much more control of excessive displacement through SUBSONIC FILTER, volume control and LOW PASS, to make your bass in the right measure.
* Operation class Class D
* Number of Channels 01
* Maximum power @ 14.4 VDC - 1 Ohm: 1200 Watts RMS @ 14.4 VDC - 2 Ohms: 680 Watts RMS
* Input Sensitivity 230mV
* Signal to Noise Ratio >90dB
* Frequency Response 8Hz ~ 250Hz (-3dB)
* Crossover high pass (HPF) 8Hz ~ 30Hz (-12dB/8) Variable
* Crossover low pass (LPF) 60Hz ~ 250Hz (-12dB/8) Variable
* Bass Boost Parametric, Freq.: 35Hz ~ 60Hz / Boost: 0 ~ +12dB
* Thermal Management Smart Cooler with 2 speed
* Input Impedance 10K Ohms
* Output Impedance 1 Ohm
* Protection system Output overload, low and high power voltage
Supply Voltage 9 VDC
* Maximum Power Supply Voltage 16 VDC
* Consumption at rest 0.90A
* Maximum music consumption 55A
* Maximum consumption in sinusoidal signal 110A
* Dimensions (H x W x D) 7.24-in x 2.13-in x 6.97-in
* Weight 3.06lb