The MD 3000.1 - 1 ohm amplifier has been carefully developed with the highest technology, offering high performance and performance for automotive sound systems.
Classified as mono, it has one channel with a maximum power of 3.000 Watts RMS and impedance of 1 ohm.
This product is FULL GRANGE and operates on all frequencies in the right measure.
* Operation class Class D
* Number of Channels 01
* Maximum power @ 12.6 VDC - 1 OHM: 3000W RMS; @ 12.6 VDC - 2 OHMS: 1920W RMS
* Input Sensitivity 220 mV
* Signal to Noise Ratio >90dB
* Frequency Response 10Hz ~ 18KHz (-3dB)
* Crossover high pass (HPF) 10Hz ~ 90Hz (-12dB/8) Variable
* Crossover low pass (LPF) 90Hz ~ 18KHz (-12dB/8) Variable
* Bass Boost 0 ~ 10dB (50Hz) Variable Frequency (35 ~ 55)
* Efficiency 79%
* Input Impedance 15K Ohms
* Output Impedance 1 OHM
* Protection system Short-Circuit to Output, Short on output compared to GND, Low impedance at output, low/high supply voltage and Thermal protection
Supply Voltage 9VDC
* Maximum Power Supply Voltage 16VDC
* Consumption at rest 1.0 A
* Maximum music consumption 150 A
* Maximum consumption in sinusoidal signal 300 A
* Dimensions (H x W x D) 8.98-in x 2.76-in x 8.58-in
* Weight 5.5lb